Mozec NC is the Rx PTCA non-compliant balloon dilatation catheter from Meril, manufactured in-house from tip-to-hub.
• Low distal tip 0.019” distal stip ensures navigations through tight lesions
Distal Shaft Coating
MeriGlideTM - Biocompatible, Hydrophilic, Lubricious Coating distal balloon base up to Rapid Exchange port
less than 4 µm thick. It is non-thrombogenic which resists adsorption of fibrin and platelet adhesion
• 2 folds for Ø 2.00 mm
Inflation / Deflation Time
Best in class deflation time (10 secs) and deflation time (25 secs) for largest configuration 4.50 x 38 mm.
Seamless Single Tube Transition
The distal tubing is a single transparent transitioning tube from the end of hypotube.
This allows for superior force transmission without any loss during navigation
Seamless catheter construction technology allows for exceptionally low tracking forces of 2.06N
Construction which generates high push transfer capability with high push efficiency of 6.55%
MeriStemTM - Novel Shaft Material increased strength and kink resistance
• Proprietary unique ergonomic design – Meril’s “sign-of-life” ECG Bubble
• Etched logos – which allow for slip-free grip.
• Strain relief ensures secure and smooth kink resistant transition towards the
• Batch number and Size dimensions are printed on one side.
• Located within Meril’s ultra-modern stent manufacturing facility, MOZEC balloon catheter is built under the guidance from the most experienced in the
• Tip-to-hub, this Rx balloon dilatation catheter is designed for meeting and surpassing the best industry standards.
• Each catheter undergoes 100% in-process quality inspection to detect and weed out the defects at every manufacturing step.
• Thus the final balloon catheter becomes the right means for a meaningful procedure.
|Catheter System||Rapid Exchange (Rx)|
|Balloon Material||NovalonTM – Semi-Compliant|
|Catheter Length||Working length 142 cm|
Total length 149 cm
|Guide Catheter Compatibility||5F (Min I.D. 0.056” / 1.42 mm)|
*Kissing balloon Technique using 2 simultaneous MOZEC Balloons of 3.50 mm
Diameters is possible with a 6F Guide catheter (min I.D. 0.070” / 1.78 mm)
|Distal Shaft Coating||MeriGlideTM - Biocompatible, Hydrophillic, Lubricious from distal Balloon Base upto Rapid Exchange port|
|Balloon RO Markers||Platinum - Iridium, Swaged and zero profile|
1 for Ø 1.25 & 1.50 mm, 2 for mm Ø 2.00 to 4.50 mm
|Tip Length||5 mm for Ø 1.25 to 2.00 mm, 3.5 mm for Ø 2.25 to 4.50 mm|
|Tip entry Profile||0.019”|
|Proximal Shaft Diameter||1.98 Fr|
|Distal Shaft Diameter||2.4 Fr for Ø 1.25 to 2.00 mm, 2.7 Fr for Ø 2.25 to 4.50 mm|
|Markers on Proximal Shaft||Brachial and Femoral markers 90 cm and 100 cm from Distal Tip.|
|Nominal Pressure (NP)||7 ATM for all diameters|
|Rated Burst Pressure (RBP)||16 ATM Ø 1.25 to 4.00 mm, 14 ATM Ø 4.50 mm|
|Dia / Length||6mm||9mm||12mm||14mm||15mm||17mm|
|Dia / Length||20mm||25mm||30mm||33mm||38mm||41mm|